Start typing the name of the country you're looking for.
Calls: are per minute (part mins are rounded up to the nearest minute).
Text : are per text.
Data charges are rounded up to the nearest 8kb then rounded to the nearest full cent. Minimum 1c charge per session.
If the country you're looking for is not listed you may not currently be able to use your Warehouse Mobile there. This list can change, so check back the next time you travel.
It’s best to top up with plenty of credit to see you through your trip, but if you need to top up abroad you can top up online with your credit card through My Warehouse Mobile, or call +64 284 800 800 to do it over the phone. Roaming calls to this number will be charged as per the rates shown in the table.
Set your network mode to ‘Auto’. If you’re experiencing connection issues then make sure your Network search mode is on ‘Auto’ which is found under ‘Settings’ and then ‘Network’ on your phone (or ‘Carrier’ on iPhones). If this doesn’t fix the issue, then remove your phone battery (iPhone users power off) for 1 minute if you still can’t connect.
North American mobile networks run on 850MHz and 1900MHz, so check your phone will run on one of these before you hop on the plane.
Calling Customer Care or your voicemail whilst overseas is charged on a per-minute basis like any other international call.
- Voicemail is turned off by default for roaming overseas.
- Make sure you set up your Voicemail pin before leaving NZ.
- To turn it on whilst abroad you need to turn it on when you arrive at your destination to set up voicemail /call forwarding: dial *004*+64284808806**30#. Now all calls that you are not able to answer will be diverted to voicemail.
- Additional charges will be incurred when using conditional call forwarding to voicemail while overseas. This will include a charge for receiving a call and also for making a call back to voicemail.
- If you would prefer you can divert all calls to voicemail to avoid any extra charges while roaming. To do this use the "Divert All' menu item on your mobile, call +64284808806. Then all calls will be automatically sent to voicemail.
Please note not all overseas carriers will support voicemail/call forwarding. To cancel call forwarding simply dial ##004#. Your message service will then operate as normal when you arrive back in New Zealand without incurring any cost.