NZ’s newest mobile provider. Simple. Flexible. Great Value.
Bring your number with you or get a new 0284 number.
92 stores & 9,000 staff nationwide.
We’ve got you covered in 97.5% of places where us Kiwis live and work
Win a year’s free mobile credit & smartphone
Fill in your details below and you’ll be amongst the first to find out everything that makes Warehouse Mobile so great. Plus if you do it by 22 November, you’ll go in the draw to win a year’s free mobile credit and a brand new Huawei Y6 Smartphone.
Warehouse Mobile Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Friday, 6 November 2015 and finishes on Monday, 23 November 2015. All prizes will be drawn on Monday, 7 December 2015.
- Enter the draw to win a Warehouse Mobile Prize Pack, including a Huawei Y6 Mobile phone and a year’s mobile* use of 12 x $10 top-up vouchers (*one voucher every 31 days for 12 months, each voucher only valid for that 31 day period).
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period, complete the online entry form at www.warehousemobile.co.nz, including entering your first and last names, email address, and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box on the Warehouse Mobile entry form.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw. One entry only per person.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday, 7 December 2015 by the mobile phone number and/or email address provided on the online entry form.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Friday, 18 December 2015 the prize will be redrawn on Monday, 21 December 2015 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and/or www.warehousemobile.co.nz, and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse for Warehouse Mobile, and to any publicity The Warehouse and Warehouse Mobile requires as part of receiving their prize. The winners agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse Limited trading as Warehouse Mobile and in conjunction with participating suppliers. Prize winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of Warehouse Mobile. All entrants to this competition understand that they will receive further promotional material and information from Warehouse Mobile via direct email. All entrants have the option to unsubscribe from receiving those emails at any time via the unsubscribe facility included on that email.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion. If a prize winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
- Warehouse Mobile reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Warehouse Mobile may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide and will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Mobile’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Mobile accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Warehouse Mobile accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Warehouse Mobile reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Mobile and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Mobile and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Additional Terms and Conditions