Auto Top Up terms and conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Warehouse Mobile Prepay Terms and Conditions and unless otherwise stated any capitalised terms not defined have the same meaning given to them in the Warehouse Mobile Prepay Terms and Conditions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions:
“Payment” means loading monetary credit in the amount you specify onto your Prepay Account using the ATU Service and the credit card you registered;
“ATU Service” means the Auto Top Up service made available by us and/or our agents as described below and on our website;
“My Warehouse Mobile” means the online self service portal at www.warehousemobile.co.nz through which you can manage the ATU Service and other aspects of your Prepay Account;
“you” means you, our customer and user of the ATU Service; and
“we”, “our”, “us” and “Warehouse Mobile” means Two Degrees Mobile Limited and any related company that provides you with the ATU Service.
3. If you have set up the ATU Service, you authorise us to us to process a Payment of your chosen amount to your Prepay Account via the ATU Service when your Account balance goes below $1.
4. You select the amount of the Payment, for a minimum of $5 and a maximum of $50 per Payment.
5. There are no charges for setting up, using or ending the ATU Service, other than Payments you authorise.
6. You are responsible for making sure the credit card you register for the ATU Service is current and has sufficient credit to make Payments you authorise. If you authorise a Payment and it is declined by your credit card company, or we do not receive it for any other reason, we will do our best to send you a text telling you so. However we will not be liable in any way if we do not receive a Payment or you do not receive a text.
7. The maximum daily amount of Payments that can be processed through the ATU Service is $200.
8. You can end the ATU Service at any time online through My Warehouse Mobile. You can also ask us at anytime to end the ATU Service by dialling Customer Care (800) from your mobile phone or 0800 284 800 from any New Zealand phone.
9. If you ask us to suspend your Prepay Account (because for example your phone is lost or stolen) the ATU Service will also be suspended. If you ask us to remove the suspension on your Prepay Account this will also remove the suspension on the ATU Service.
10. If you change your Warehouse Mobile phone number to another Warehouse Mobile phone number, the ATU Service will continue working on your new Warehouse Mobile phone number. If you transfer your mobile phone number from Warehouse Mobile to another mobile network (Port), the ATU Service will end automatically.
11. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes we make will be in accordance with our obligations under the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
12. If for any reason any of these Terms or Conditions are unenforceable or invalid, the rest of them will always, to the maximum extent possible, remain in full force and effect.